Canello Andrea Azienda Agricola processes all personal data of users / visitors of the services offered, in full compliance with the provisions of the Italian national legislation on privacy and, in particular, of Legislative Decret 196/2003.
The acquisition of data, which may be requested, is the indispensable prerequisite for accessing the services offered on the site.
The data entered can be used by Canello Andrea Azienda Agricola also in order to periodically send e-mail messages containing advertising, promotional material, promotional initiatives, commercial communications.
Personal data, collected and stored in canello.com databases, are processed by employees and / or collaborators of the data controller as agents. They are not subject to disclosure or communication to third parties, except in the cases provided for by the information and / or by the law and, in any case, in the manner permitted by this.
Canello Andrea Azienda Agricola can use temporary markers ( cookies ) that allow you to access the site faster. By cookie we mean the information, active for the duration of the connection, which is transmitted by Canello Andrea Azienda Agricola to the user’s computer in order to allow quick identification. The user can disable cookies by changing the browser settings, it is warned that such deactivation may slow down or prevent access to all or part of the site.
The processing is carried out through automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in compliance with the regulations in force on the subject.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Canello Andrea Azienda Agricola cannot be held responsible for any unauthorized access or loss of personal information outside of its control.
The data controller is Canello Andrea Azienda Agricola, Via Colmello Del Col 11, 31049 – Guia di Valdobbiadene (TV) – Italy.
Users / visitors have the right to exercise the rights provided for by art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03. Furthermore, at any time through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, by exercising the right of withdrawal from all the subscribed services, it is possible to request the total cancellation of the data provided.
Art. 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.